MENU

Slide

Thursday, January 03, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon1: hahas, sorry, i thought you
were trying to say stupid stuff to irritate me.
Firming cream!


Mystery: Aww, thank you. (:

Cara: Sure! :D

Sher: WTH! 180cm, I'm like 157cm leh.
That means one whole solid head shorter than your friend!
And how old is your friend? o.0

Samantha: Nice or noooot?

I want my pay and i wanna go shopping! Tsk! :D

Sher: Order takeeeen,
Transfer the money to me asap okay.



New Year's Eve!
Hello year 2008, Goodbye year 2007.
I'm gonna be 18 this year man, finaaaaally! :D

I think being 17 sucks, like being stuck in
betweens things that you can do legally.
It's damn depressing!

But can i stay at like 18 years ooooold?
I don't wanna get any older!
Imagine wrinkles, getting old. Very scary!

And i've like absolutely no resolutions this year,

I mean, cooome' on lah.
Who actually sticks to their resolutions
the whole year round! Def not sth i'll do. :x



Boyf's mummy, sister, jacq and meeeee.




I went to town on new year's eve,
Went to ebar with yq, shirley, apple, florella.

It suuuuuucks, not to be racist or anything.
But, seriously man. The crowd really cannot make it leh.
The countdown is like, wtf also.

Then we went to Balcony and slacked,
i ordered a cocktail and everyone was like,
"omg fidel going to vomit again later!"

I KNOW I'M A LOUSY DRINKER, BUT..
DON'T BE SO MEAN LAH!
THAT TIME.. MUST BE THE TAXI RIDE
THAT MADE ME VOMIT OKAY! :x

Went to lunar with my boy,
Sugi signed us in but i got checked and i can't get in.

Like wth, out of all times, this time i got checked!
Look, the kns side of being 17! *stomp feet &pouts*




Is this like the 1st proper picture i took with florella?
Everytime she'll be shunting the camera or whatever!



Shir said she wants to snip of my tongue after we took this picture!


My eyeliner girlf! HAHAHAHAS!
Eyeliner girl!






We went shopping with Jacq and May & Adrian at Vivocity,
Super shopping spree luh!
May jie jie shop, veeeery scary okay!
Ok, Buy, Ok, Nice, Buy.

She bought 4 pairs of heels & 2 bags
from charles & keith at a time.
0.o Boyf will kill me if i ever did that.

My boy went to Toys 'R' Us and bought me this! :

Sea Monkey!
Anybody played this before?
I think i use to have them when i was in primary school?
Then one day we suddenly thought of this and
i was whining and saying that i want one and
he bought it for me finaaaally! Awwwww. :D


( no handling fee)
A dog i groomed someday on wednesday.
So cute right! It's a maltese cross terrier.

And i looooove Zipia!
i bought a volume chiffon mini skirt
& a simple wool shorts in black.
60bucks gooooone, but i love zipia lah. ):





http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGuE0t3aEUo&feature=related
You totally have to see this, it's damn hilarious lah!
I laugh until.. HAHAHAHAS!
WATCH!

Goodnight darlings, School tmr!

No comments: